Tuesday, December 26, 2017

The 8 Year Pause

About eight years ago, I asked one of my brothers what he thought about my blog. His response was that he remembered things very differently than I did. Immediately, I jumped in my head and second guessed everything that I have remembered and written down. I was completely deflated and unmotivated to continue. Add a few years of maturity and I have decided, this is my memory. This is what I know and what I choose to share. Yes, I was a child at the time and some truths may be distorted but in my mind they are my truths. So the blog continues.


This is writings for my children from my thoughts, memories and feelings and no one else. It is as true as my memory serves me. I have grown from these experiences, though some sad but made me and I am the proud grandmother, mother, wife, sister and friend I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment